Three reasons why you need the STA2
1. Easy-to-access measurements
The STA2 comes equipped with a dual display so you can see the combination of real-time CFM, air velocity, or temperature data. The measurements are automatically calculated by the anemometer itself and come from directly within the system for accuracy, to make your job easier.
2. Telescopic probe
The compact probe tip of the STA2 makes measuring air velocity directly in the duct easy and fast. The smart design of the STA2 ensures you can easily take any air velocity measurement you need, without the hassle and expense of a bulky hood.
3. Handsfree testing
The anemometer is designed to be used without using your hands. Simply use the magnetic hanger of the STA2 to stick it on a system, or use the stabilizing cone so it won’t fall over. Handsfree testing is what we designed the STA2 for, so you can use your hands where you really need them.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy 23°C±5°C,<90%RH
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per °C for 0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C
- Operating environment: -20°C to 50°C at <75%RH
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 80% RH (with battery removed)
- Battery type: 9V
- Battery life: 20-35 hours approx. (alkaline)
- Battery indication: is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Auto Power off: after 15 minutes of inactivity if APO is active.
- Over range: “OL” or “-OL” is displayed
- Dimensions: 185mm (H) x 65mm (W) x 35mm (D)
- Weight: 340 g including battery
- Sensor type: Micro-glass bead thermistor.
- Resolution: 0.01 m/s
- Range: 0.20-20.00 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (5%+1 dgt) reading or ± (1%+1dgt)full scale
- Units: fpm, m/s, km/hr, mph
- Temperature Sensor type: Thermistor
- Range: -20°C to 60°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C for 0°C to 45°C ±1.0°C for -20°C to 0°C, 45°C to 60°C
Included in package
- Hot-wire Anemometer – STA2
- Stabilizing Cone
- Case with Padding