The LT17A is a classic digital multimeter, designed for the HVACR technician. The meter can measure temperatures up to 760ºC. The test leads are stored in the meter body and they can connect to any Fieldpiece accessory head without the probe tip.
This digital multimeter has many ranges and is durable, perfect for any job site. The body of the meter is made out of durable ABS plastic and comes with a bright blue backlight to ensure you can see the measurements everywhere.
- Auto-off: off after 25 minutes to extend battery.
- Indicators: Continuity beeper (<100 Ω). Low bat.
- Overrange: “OL” or “-OL” is displayed.
- Operating environment: 0 to 50°C <70%RH
- Storage environment (with batteries removed): -20 to 60°C <80%RH
- Altitude: 2000m.
- Battery life: 150 hours typical.
- Battery type: 9V NEDA 1604 type
- Stated accuracies: 23°C±4°C, 75%RH
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) 0 to 19°C, 28 to 50°C
- DC Voltage Ranges: 200mV, 2000mV
Included in package
- Classic Style Clamp Meter with Temperature – LT17A
- Deluxe Silicone Test Leads – ADLS2
- 400A Amp Clamp Accessory
- Wrap Tab Bead Tip Thermocouple – ATB1
- Short Alligator Lead Extensions
- Mail Pouch-Style Instrument Case
- 9-Volt Battery (installed)
- Operator’s Manual