Everybody loves the classics.
Temperature up to 760 ºC (1400 ºF)
400 AAC with included clamp
Capacitance up to 200MFD
Works with accessory heads
Microamps for flame diode test
Frequency for motor setup
Classic Style Digital Multimeter with Temp, MFD, Microamps, Frequency and Backlight – The “Biggest Bang for Your Buck” – LT17A
This manual ranger covers the parameters and ranges you need for most HVACR applications. The LT17A meter measures current, resistance, voltage, capacitance, frequency, continuity, and temperature. Test leads store in the meter body and, with the probe tips removed, connect to any Fieldpiece accessory head. The body is made out of durable ABS plastic and comes with a bright blue backlight for poorly lit test areas. Get great accuracy using the included k-type thermocouple and an easily accessible temperature calibration pot.
The testing capabilities packed into this classic style meter is its main competitive advantage. In addition to all of the ranges, it has direct temperature measurement and works with all of our accessory heads to make it one of the most complete classic style meters available for HVACR professionals.
- Works with Fieldpiece Accessory Heads
- Continuity Indicator
- Capacitance (MFD)
- Microamps DC – Flame Rectification Tests
- Silicone Leads with Detachable Probe TipsLTCaseStand
- Tilt Stand and Magnetic Hanger
- Bright Blue Backlight
- MAX/MIN hold
- Record the minimum or maximum reading during a measurement. To exit the MIN/MAX function, hold the button for more than 2 seconds
- Volts AC
- Volts DC
- Resistance (Ohms)
- Diode Test
- Rugged ABS case with rubber boot
- Even though it’s a classic style meter it still fits naturally in your hand
- Auto power-off (APO) to conserve battery life
- Classic Style Clamp Meter with Temperature – LT17A
- Deluxe Silicone Test Leads – ADLS2
- 400A Amp Clamp Accessory – ACH4
- Wrap Tab Bead Tip Thermocouple – ATB1
- Short Alligator Lead Extensions – ASA2
- Mail Pouch-Style Instrument Case – ANC5
- 9-Volt Battery (installed)
- Operator’s Manual
- Auto-off: off after 25 minutes to extend battery.
- Indicators: Continuity beeper (<100 Ω). Low bat.
- Overrange: “OL” or “-OL” is displayed.
- Operating environment: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) <70%RH
- Storage environment (with batteries removed): -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) <80%RH
- Altitude: 6561.7 feet (2000m).
- Battery life: 150 hours typical.
- Battery type: 9V NEDA 1604 type
- Stated accuracies: 74°F±8°F (23°C±4°C), 75%RH
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy)1°F/°C (32 to 66°F (0 to 19°C), 82 to 122°F (28 to 50°C))
- DC Voltage Ranges: 200mV, 2000mV
Encontre o seu distribuidor mais próximo e veja onde comprar!
Recolha o equipamento novo no seu distribuidor mais próximo.