600 AC/DC Swivel Clamp Meter Dual Display l Power l LPF
Powerful. Capable. Wireless.
Wireless direct to Job Link® System for electrical documentation
Low Pass Filter for VFD systems
Molex test leads for small circuitry
Test 3-phase with two leads
Safety rated CAT IV – 600V/CAT III – 1000V
Power Meter for HVACR with Direct Integration with Job Link® System App
Whether you’re working on small circuitry in mini-splits or on large commercial units, the new SC680 is packed with everything you need to install, service, and troubleshoot any HVACR system.
The SC680 is the top of the line clamp meter with wireless functionality for the HVACR professional. Send your electrical measurements directly to the Job Link® System mobile app. Leave the meter behind a closed blower door and view the current measurement on your mobile device.
Help determine system efficiency by directly measuring power consumption (W) of the system. Use this value to inform your customer of energy saving measures you can take to help them save money on their energy bills.
The SC680 is the only meter you’ll need for troubleshooting mini-split systems. Dual Type K temperature ports to measure entering/exiting air temperatures and measure frequency (Hz) directly with clamp jaw. Reach those cramped mini-split connectors with the included RCT2 probe tips for voltage and resistance measurements.
Hang your SC680 clamp meter to any metallic surface with the heavy-duty magnet. When the job is done, store your test leads in the back case for tidy and convenient storage. See both voltage and amperage readings at the same time on the large dual display. Easily see your amperage readings no matter how you clamp around a wire with the swivel head AAC clamp.
Verify the order of 3-phase voltage lines with just two leads. Capture L1-L2 and L1-L3 to check that motor lines are correctly installed with Phase Rotation test.
Take more accurate VAC and AAC readings on variable frequency drives with True RMS sensing technology. Measure the starting amp draw of a compressor with Inrush current mode.
Illuminate the way with a powerful LED built into the clamp jaw. Easily see your measurements with the bright blue backlight on the display. Safely change functions with the backlit illuminated dial. Take measurements more safely with one hand using the single test lead holder. Test leads come with removable gold plated tips to reliably connect Fieldpiece accessory heads.
- Measures Power (kW)
- Use on variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- True RMS & Low Pass Filter for VAC/Hz
- Test Diodes and Resistance up to 50MΩ
- AC/DC Amps
- Dual Temp
- Swivel Clamp
- Lead Storage
- Molex tip leads for small power connectors
- SC680 Clamp Meter
- RCT2 Molex Probe Tips
- ADLS2 Silicone Leads
- ASA2 Gator Clip Leads
- (2) ATB1 Type K Thermocouples
- (2) Velcro Straps
- 9V Alkaline Battery
- ANC7 Protectice Padded Case
- Operator’s Manual
- Display: 10000 count dual display
- Backlight: 5 minute duration with auto-off, blue color
- Overrange: “OL” or “-OL” is displayed
- Measurement rate: 3.3 times per second, nominal
- Zero: Automatic
- Operating environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <70%RH
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), 0 to 80%RH (with battery removed)
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy @ 73°F±9°F (23°C±5°C), <75%RH
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per °C [0°C to 19°C (32°F to 66°F), 28°C to 50° C (82°F to 122°F)]
- APO (Auto Power Off): Approx. 30 minutes
- Power: Single standard 9-volt battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22
- Battery life: 100 hours typical alkaline (No wireless, no backlight)
- Low battery indication: Battery icon blinks and “batt” is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level
- Dimensions: 301.5mm(H) x 79.5mm(W) x 50.0mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 480g including battery
- Altitude: Up to 6562 ft (2000m)
- Overload protection: 1000VDC or 750VAC rms unless otherwise stated
- Test leads: Use UL listed test leads that comply to UL61010-031 rated CATIV 600V, CATIII 1000V or above
- Included test leads are gold-plated and have removable safety caps
What is the wireless range?
What is true-RMS?
What is NCV?
Can I use the min/max to determine my inrush current?
My meter shows "dISC", what does this mean?
Does it have a fuse I can change?