Job Link® System Pressure Probe
Gets the pressure just about anywhere.
Powerful 300 meters (1000′) wireless range w/no transmitter required
45° angled fitting easily connects in tight spaces
Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation
Field replaceable gasket
Great for critically charged systems
Easily access service ports at odd angles and/or tight spaces with the Job Link® System Pressure Probes. Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation so your readings are spot on no matter your location.
- 45° angled fitting easily connects in tight spaces
- Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation
- Calibrates automatically to barometric pressure
Quickly connect onto suction and liquid line pressures for instant measurements. Monitor pressures up to 300 meters (1000′) away.
Connect Directly to Job Link® System
Send measurements directly to your mobile device with the Job Link® System App.
Low Refrigerant Loss Design
A direct connect to service port means no need for hoses so there is little to no refrigerant loss. Excellent for servicing critically charged systems.
Switchable Suction/Liquid Indicator
The indicator switch automatically tells the Job Link® system which side you’re testing. Select red for liquid side and blue for suction side.
- Job Link Pressure Probe
- 2 x Replacement Gaskets
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Operator’s Manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Minimum Device Requirement: BLE 4.0 devices running iOS® 7.0 or Android™ 5.0 (Latest compatibility at www.fieldpiece.com)
- Sensor Type: Relative pressure
- Connector Type: Standard 1/4″ NPT female flare fitting (angled)
- Measurement Range: 29” HgV to 580 psig, 74 cmHgV to 0 to 4000 kPa
29” HgV to 0” HgV: ±0.2” HgV; 74 cmHgV to 0 cmHgV: ±1 cmHgV
0 to 200 psig: ±1 psig; 0 to 1378 kPa: ±7 kPa
200 to 580 psig: ±2 psig; 1378 to 4000 kPa: ±14 kPa
- Maximum Overload Pressure: 800 psig (5500 kPa)
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA, NEDA 24A, IEC LR03
- Battery Life: 150 hours typical alkaline. LED blinks red when battery replacement is needed.
- Auto Power Off: 2 hours (APO can be disabled)
- Wireless Range: 1000 feet (300 meters) line of sight. Obstructions affect distance.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), 0 to 80% RH (with batteries removed)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per 1.8°F (32°F to 64°F, 82°F to 122°F), per 1°C (0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C)
- Weight: 0.39 lbs (177 g)
- Water Resistant: Designed to IP55
What is the measurement range?
How can I "zero" my pressure probe?
What size fitting is on the pressure probe?
How many systems can I see at the same time?
Why am I not getting a superheat or subcooling measurement?
What is the wireless range?
Is the tool compatible with CO2?
Can my tool connect wirelessly to the manifold?