Four reasons why you need our VP67
1. Do your job faster with our RunQuick™ Oil Change System
Clean oil matters. You–the technician– understand the importance of clean oil, but also the hassle that task usually comes with. With our RunQuick™ Oil Change System, we’ve taken away the inconvenience of changing the oil and we have made it possible for you to switch the oil in your vacuum pump in 20 seconds or less without powering down or losing vacuum. And, through the large oil reservoir, you can easily view the condition of your oil in an instant as well as store an extra oil container for on-site. No mess, quick change, fast vacuum. That’s our VP67.
2. Lightweight and portable powerhouse
Designed to handle the demands of any job, the VP67 is still light enough to be carried anywhere on site. With only 13 kg, this Fieldpiece vacuum pump is a light, but still tough one and is compatible with A2L refrigerants!
3. Four in-line ports
Four in-line ports to make sure you have plenty of room to easily run multiple hoses. Because of the strategically placed ports, tangled hoses and clutter around your vacuum pump is in the past. Work efficiently with our VP67 and easily connect hoses of ¼”, ⅜”, and ½”.
4. Easy-to-use gas ballast
To engage or disengage the gas ballast valve, simply turn the lever to whatever side is needed. This lever style system ensures that you can easily and quickly change the gas ballast, to make your job easier, better, and faster.
- Flow Rate: 6CFM
- A2L certified
- Oil Capacity: 237ml
- Oil Compatibility: Fieldpiece Vacuum Pump Oil (Highly refined and optimized for proper sealing and lubrication)Fieldpiece part numbers: OIL8X3, OIL32, OIL128
- Oil Backlight: Blue LED
- Oil Drain: Ball valve
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2”
- Compressor: Rotary vane, two stage
- Motor: 1/2 HP AC
- RPM: 3440
- Power Source: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz 1 phase
- Nominal Current Draw: 5.0 AAC
- Ultimate Vacuum at Input Ports: 15 microns
- Dimensions: 201 mm x 296 mm x 406 mm
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Operating Environment: -1.1°C to 50°C
Included in package
- VP67 Vacuum Pump
- 2x 237ml oil
- Appropriate plug based on country
Frequently asked questions
What's the difference between the VP67 / VP87 / VPX7?
Why is there vapor coming out of the pump?
How often do I need to change the oil?
Do I have to use fieldpiece oil?
Why is my oil cloudy?
How do I know that my vacuum pump can pull down sufficiently?
What are the sizes of the ports?
What is the gas ballast and when do I use it?
Can the vacuum pump pull a vacuum for A3/NH3 refrigerant systems?
Does the Vacuum pump have an anti-suck back oil system?
What is the final recovery vacuum?
What type of oil is used with the machine?
How many stages do the vacuum pumps have?