Digital Recovery Machine
Your Recovery Revolution.
Starts and runs easily with lower voltage
Minimizes liquid slugging and maximizes vapor recovery
Easy access ports
Water resistant to withstand direct rain
Welcome to the Recovery Revolution
The Fieldpiece MR45 recovery machine has onboard system monitoring that adjusts motor performance to handle liquid and run twice as fast on vapor. MR45 also steps up low voltage at the power plug to deliver full power to the motor where high voltage drop is a problem. With a powerful 1HP motor and super-sized condenser, this machine excels on longer and hotter jobs. The easy-to-read display, lightweight, 9.98 kg (22lbs), straight hose connection ports, and single dial make this machine user-friendly while being tough enough for everyday use, even in the rain.
- Protects from voltage drop (runs as low as 190 VAC)
- Single dial self purge
- Twice the RPMs (3,000) and twice the horsepower (1HP) with DC Motor
- Extra large condenser cools faster, especially on hot days
- Only 9.98 kg (22 lbs)
- Water resistance to withstand direct rain
- Easy access ports
- Long life and low friction with ceramic cylinders
- Dual cylinder compressor
- Easy hose connections and built in power cord storage
- Large backlit display with status messages
- A2L ready including R32
- Display: 2 x 10000 count LCD with status messages
- Backlight: Blue color
- Measurement rate: 3.3 times per second, nominal
- Input Port Pressure Sensor Range: -30” Hg to 600 psig (-76 cmHg to 41 Bar)
- Output Port Pressure Sensor Range: -30” Hg to 600 psig (-76 cmHg to 41 Bar)
- High Pressure Cutoff: 558 psig, nominal (38 Bar)
- Resolution and Units: 1 psig (1” Hg), 0.05 bar (2 cmHg),
0.01 Mpa (2 cmHg), 5 Kpa (2 cmHg)
- Pressure Sensor Accuracy: ± 0.5 “ Hg (Vacuum) ± (0.6% of reading +2 psig)
- Final Recovery Vacuum: 14.9” Hg
- Compressor: Twin cylinder reciprocating (oil-less)
- DC Motor: 1 HP (variable smart speed)
- Power Source: 190 to 255 VAC@ 50/60 Hz 1 phase
- Max Current Draw: 7.0 AAC
- Valve: Single dual-route ball valve
- Input Port Filtration: 9 mm mesh screen, stainless
- Dimensions: 14.8” x 9.8” x 13.5” 376 mm x 250 mm x 344 mm
- Weight: 10KG
- Operating Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Environment: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Is the MR45INT/MR45UK dual voltage?
How do I clean my recovery machine?
What is the high pressure cut-out set to?
Do I need to use a filter drier?
Is the MR45INT/MR45UK A3 approved?
Is the MR45INT/MR45UK A2L approved?
What is the over pressure protection on the recovery machine?
At what negative pressure will the recovery machine cut off?