8 CFM Vacuum Pump
Reliable, versatile and powerful.
The VP87 is also available in a European model (VP87EU), a UK model (VP87UK230) and a 110V UK model (VP87UK)
- 8 CFM flow rate with 15 microns ultimate vacuum
- A2L certified
- ¾ HP DC motor for power-to-weight and low voltage operation
- RunQuick™ Oil Change System offers on-the-fly oil changes in seconds
- Backlit oil reservoir – allows you to view the condition of your oil and system
- Extra oil bottle storage
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2” for easy hose connections
- Sturdy base stays upright
- Small footprint – 1,346 cubic inches
- Weighs 12.25 kg (27 lbs).
- Quarter-turn gas ballast with LED indicator
- Convenient, removable cord storage
- Error messages: indicate wrong power source or other errors
The best keep getting better.
The Fieldpiece VP87 Vacuum Pump shortens evacuation times and saves you time on the jobsite. This lightweight, portable but powerful pump lets you quickly and properly perform system evacuations and its large oil reservoir window gives you a clear view to assess the condition of the oil.
Change oil without losing vacuum.
When you use our RunQuick™ Oil Change System, you can replace oil on the fly in under 20 seconds with no mess and no loss of vacuum.
Use the power you need.
The VP87 Vacuum Pump comes with a ¾ HP DC motor that can even operate on voltage drops that come from long extension cords down to 85V. The pump offers an extra-wide base for stability and four in-line ports so you’ll have easy hose routing for three different size hoses.
Pick up one of the industry’s best pumps.
• (1) VP87 Vacuum Pump
• (2) 8 oz. oil
• (1) Appropriate plug based on country
- Flow Rate: 8CFM
- A2L certified
- Oil Capacity: 8oz (237mL)
- Oil Compatibility: Fieldpiece Vacuum Pump Oil (Highly refined and optimized for proper sealing and lubrication)
- Fieldpiece part numbers: OIL8X3, OIL32, OIL128
- Oil Backlight: Blue LED
- Oil Drain: Ball valve
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2”
- Compressor: Rotary vane, two stage
- Motor: 3/4 HP Brushless DC
- RPM: 2500
- Power Source: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz 1 phase
- Nominal Current Draw: 6.0 AAC
- Ultimate Vacuum at Input Ports: 15 microns
- Dimensions: 7.9 inch x 11.7 inch x 16.0 inch (201 mm x 296 mm x 406 mm)
- Weight: 27 lb / 12.4 kg
- Operating Environment: 30°F to 122°F (-1.1°C to 50°C)
What's the difference between the VP67 / VP87 / VPX7?
Why is there vapor coming out of the pump?
How often do I need to change the oil?
Do I have to use fieldpiece oil?
Why is my oil cloudy?
How do I know that my vacuum pump can pull down sufficiently?
What are the sizes of the ports?
What is the gas ballast and when do I use it?
Can the vacuum pump pull a vacuum for A3/NH3 refrigerant systems?
Does the Vacuum pump have an anti-suck back oil system?
What is the final recovery vacuum?
What type of oil is used with the machine?
How many stages do the vacuum pumps have?