Are you ready to take on the next step in your career? We’re looking for you!
Regional Sales Manager Germany
Making the lives of the HVACR technicians easier, faster, and better: that is our mission. Reaching sales quotas, achieving sales targets, and growing our market share will be your main responsibilities. On top of that, you will continue to increase our brand awareness, propose actions to improve sales processes to generate more positive sales results, and you’re dedicated to keep the customer happy and satisfied.
Who are we?
Making the lives of the HVACR technicians easier, faster, and better: that is our mission. To design and improve tools for the technician, we make sure we go out into the field with them to find the latest needs and wants in the HVACR industry. Our brand is built on the commitment to the technician and the dedication to always ensure they have the best tools available to do their job. And with a sole focus on the HVACR industry since 1990, we have continued to develop our products, organization, and people so all HVACR technicians’ lives become easier, faster, and better!
What will you do?
Reaching sales quotas, achieving sales targets, and growing our market share will be your main responsibilities. On top of that, you will continue to increase our brand awareness, propose actions to improve sales processes to generate more positive sales results, and you’re dedicated to keep the customer happy and satisfied.
Business trips to distributors, giving product trainings to HVACR professionals, participating in events: all activities that are included in the diverse role of Regional Sales Manager in (North/East) Germany. Nurturing and expanding existing customer relationships while developing new relationships in the field is key in your job. You’re all for increasing sales in your region while maintaining and developing long-term relationships.
Knowing the latest trends in the industry and understanding how we can best help the HVACR technician also means that you will have a lot of personal contact with the HVACR professionals. For those that enjoy spending time on the road and in the field, this is the perfect job!
What skills are we looking for?
- Honest and ethically sound;
- Proactive attitude;
- Able to run multiple projects at the same time;
- Able to make deadlines and manage workflow;
- Able to prepare reports and business communication;
- Strong English and German communication skills, both written and verbal.
- And passion for our products of course!
What do we offer?
- A dynamic team;
- In a fast-growing environment and organization;
- A competitive salary to match your skills;
- Plus an appealing sales bonus arrangement;
- Opportunities to develop yourself and your skills;
- And with that, opportunities to develop your career;
- All that in a nice work environment;
- That includes enthusiasm, skills, and dedication from an international team: that’s what we’re really proud of!