Manometer Dual Port
Tough and versatile.
Measure duct pressures to balance air flow
Resolution down to 0.01″ WC for static pressure measurement
-60.0″ WC to 60.0″ WC range
Includes two 5/16″ adapters for measuring inlet and outlet pressures
The SDMN5 is a portable, rugged dual-port manometer designed especially for HVACR field service technicians. Measures gas pressure, static pressure and pressure differential. The SDMN5 includes a zero adjust button of the face of the meter, a rugged rubber boot, a magnet on the back for hanging the meter during service, and the Auto Power-Off (APO) function conserves battery life. The SDMN5 measures pressure between -60inWC and 60inWC (inches of water column) and -150.0 to 150.0 mBar. The SDMN5 also measures P1 or P2 pressure readings and calculates the difference between P1 and P2. Take static pressure measurements using the resolution mode of 0.01inWC or 0.01mBar. Includes 3/16” to 5/16” adapter for measuring gas inlet and outlet pressures.
The SDMN5 evolved as a result of testing pressures in the field for 20 years. Its range and resolution allow you to measure the HVAC applications you run into everyday in HVAC/R field service. Measure gas pressure on the inlet and outlets with the standard 3/16” fittings or the included adapters for 5/16” ports, take static pressure measurements across a blower and get the pressure differential with the push of a button to check drafts. Whether you’re holding the ergonomic standalone shape in your hand or hang the SDMN5 on the unit with the magnetic hanger to fill out a work order, the SDMN5 make HVAC/R field service easier and faster, with less fatigue than the other guys.
- Dual-Port Manometer – SDMN5
- 2 – 3/16” Tubes with Brass Fittings
- 2 – 3/16” to 5/16” Tube Adapters – RMA316
- 9V Battery (installed)
- Operator’s Manual
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F): ±1.5% FS
- Battery: Single standard 9-volt battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22
- Battery Life: 200 hours with low battery indicator on display
- Operating environment: 32ºF (0°C) to 122ºF (50°C)
- Compatible Media: Dry, non-corrosive gases
- Overrange: “OL” or “-OL” is displayed
- Auto-Off power: 15 minutes
- Low Battery: symbol is displayed
- Dimensions: 180mm(~7 1/16”)(H) x 60mm(~2 3/8”)(W) x 30mm(~1 3/16”)(D)
- Weight: approximately 195g including battery
- Pressure Ports: tube connectors for 5mm (~3/16 inch) I.D. flexible tubing
- Units of Measure: inWC, mmWC, mbar, PSI
- Resolution: 0.01 inch WC
inWC: ±0.02 on 0.00 to ±2.00
±1.5% FS on 2.00 to ±60.0
mmWC: ±0.5 on 0.00 to ±51.0
±1.5% FS on 51.0 to ±1500
mbar: ±0.05 on 0.00 to ±5.00
±1.5% FS on 5.00 to ±150.0
psi: ±0.001 on 0.000 to ±0.07
±1.5% FS on 0.07 to ±2.000
Encontre o seu distribuidor mais próximo e veja onde comprar!
Recolha o equipamento novo no seu distribuidor mais próximo.