600A Clamp Meter Dual Display | Power
One meter for every system.
Wireless direct to Job Link® System for electrical documentation
Low Pass Filter for VFD systems
Molex test leads for small circuitry
Test 3-phase with two leads
Safety rated CAT IV – 600V/CAT III – 1000V
Test HVACR electrical equipment using phase rotation, True RMS, and Inrush features. Plus connect directly with the Job Link® System app to document electrical measurements.
Electrical Testing for HVACR
True RMS readings through the clamp or leads. Inrush current mode to capture starting amps.
Test 3-Phase Power with Only Two Leads
With an alligator test lead (included) connected to L1, you can determine phase rotation with one hand.
VFDs voltage accuracy
Low Pass Filter (LPF) to remove noise and get true voltage.
Test questionable motor start and run capacitors. Determine when a capacitor needs to be replaced.
Molex Test Leads
Swap out your regular lead tips with the super thin Molex tips to get readings on hard to reach circuitry.
Hanging strap flips out to keep the meter locked in place.
- Works with Job Link App
- °C and °F
- High voltage LED
- Beeper warning
- Non contact voltage
- LED and beeper
- Continuity LED and beeper
- Diode test
- Easy temp cal
- Microamps DC.
- Frequency (Hz) through the clamp
- Low ohm range for motor windings
- CATIII 1000V
- CATIV 600V
- 0.01AAC resolution
- Backlit display
- ATB1 Thermocouple
- ASA2 Gater Clip Leads
- ADLS2 Silicone Leads
- ANC12 Padded Case
- RCT2 Molex Tips
- Display: 10000 count dual display
- Backlight: 5 minute duration with auto-off, blue color
- Overrange: “OL” or “-OL” is displayed
- Measurement rate: 3.3 times per second, nominal
- Zero: Automatic
- Operating environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <70%RH
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), 0 to 80%RH (with battery removed)
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy @ 73°F±9°F (23°C±5°C), <75%RH
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per °C [0°C to 19°C (32°F to 66°F), 28°C to 50° C (82°F to 122°F)]
- APO (Auto Power Off): Approx. 30 minutes
- Power: Single standard 9-volt battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22
- Battery life: 100 hours typical alkaline (No wireless, no backlight)
- Low battery indication: Battery icon blinks and “batt” is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level
- Dimensions: 247mm(H) x 79mm(W) x 48mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 345g including battery
- Altitude: Up to 6562 ft (2000m)
- Overload protection: 1000VDC or 750VAC rms unless otherwise stated
- Test leads: Use UL listed test leads that comply to UL61010-031 rated CATIV 600V, CATIII 1000V or above
- Included test leads are gold-plated and have removable safety caps
Encontre o seu distribuidor mais próximo e veja onde comprar!
Recolha o equipamento novo no seu distribuidor mais próximo.