Job Link® System Premium Pipe Clamp Probe
Speed? Accuracy? How about both? Powered by Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology.
Powerful 300 meters (1000′) wireless range w/no transmitter required
Needle nose to fit in tight spaces
Stabilizes in 3 seconds with +/- 1° F accuracy
Communicates with Job Link App and Wireless Manifolds (SM380V/SM480V)
Job Link® System Pipe Clamp Probe – Lightening Fast and Extremely Accurate
The JL3PC pipe temperature wireless clamps feature patent pending Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology that uses electrically conductive pipe to complete the circuit so readings stabilize in 3 seconds and are not affected by ambient air. One beep with a slow green blinking light indicates a closed circuit. If the pipe is corroded the circuit will be open and will not read temperature. The clamp will indicate the open loop with a double beep and rapid blinking light. Simply clean the pipe to enable the circuit to be closed and allow fast readings with +/- 1° F accuracy.
- LED and beep indicate accurate connection
- Ambient air conditions do not affect measurements
- Narrow jaw connects in tight spaces
- Water resistant
300 meters (1000′) Wireless Range
Connect pipe clamps directly to the Job Link app, or connect directly to the new SM380VINT or SM480VINT refrigerant manifolds. There is no JL2 transmitter required for either application.
Probes are sold as individuals on it kits: Job Link® System Probes Charge Kit, or Job Link® System Charge and Air Kit.
- Job Link Premium Pipe Clamp Probe
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Emery Cloth for Cleaning Pipes
- Operator’s Manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Minimum Device Requirement: BLE 4.0 devices running iOS® 7.0 or Android™ 5.0 (Latest compatibility at www.fieldpiece.com)
- Pipe Contact Surface Compatibility: Electrically conductive
- Pipe Size Compatibility: 1/4″ to 1 3/8″ (6.4mm to 34.9mm) OD
- Sensor Type: Rapid Rail™ thermocouple (nickel chromium / nickel aluminum)
- Measurement Feedback: Beeper and LED
- Measurement Range: -50°F to 257°F (-46°C to 125°C)
- Plastic body and wire insulation are designed to withstand a maximum continuous temperature of 257°F (125°C).
- Stabilization Time: 3 seconds typical
- Accuracy: ±1.0°F (±0.6°C)*
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA, NEDA 24A, IEC LR03
- Battery Life: 150 hours typical alkaline – LED blinks red when battery replacement is needed
- Auto Power Off: 2 hours (APO can be disabled)
- Wireless Range: 1000 feet (305 meters) line of sight. Obstructions affect distance.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), 0 to 80% RH (with batteries removed)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per 1.8°F (32°F to 64°F, 82°F to 122°F), per 1°C (0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (150 g)
- Water Resistant: Designed to IP55
Encontre o seu distribuidor mais próximo e veja onde comprar!
Recolha o equipamento novo no seu distribuidor mais próximo.