1/4″ Low Loss Valve – 1/4″ Ball Valve Hose Set
Designed to last.
Fieldpiece offers a premium-grade low loss valve hose set to use with the Fieldpiece products.
- Small hose fittings to access tight spaces;
- triple "ring" crimp for long-term reliability;
- includes two 1/4" low loss valve hoses and one 1/4'' ball valve hose;
- A1 and A2L refrigerants compatible.
With the Fieldpiece HR3C hose set, you can easily access tight spaces because of the small design, ensuring you can access anything you need.
Three reasons why you need the HR3C hose set:
- Accessibility in tight spaces
The Fieldpiece hoses have been designed smaller to improve accessibility in tight spaces. No job is too big or too small for the low loss valve hose set.
- Long-term reliability
With an outstanding long-term reliability, the low loss valve hoses are made to last. The triple ring crimp design is more durable than the common hex crimping because the latter runs in the same direction as the hose. The Fieldpiece hoses stand out in their durable design.
- Made for all jobs
The HR3C Hose Set is made for all jobs because the hoses are compatible to work with all common A1 and A2L refrigerants.
- A2L Compatible
- Rugged Full-Ring Triple Crimp
- Working pressure 800 (Psi)
- Burst pressure 4000 (Psi)
- Customizable Hose Color Tags Included
- Permeation barrier (Meets SAE J2196)
- For charging, recovery and evacuation
- (2) ¼” Female – Angled low loss x ¼” Female – Straight
(1) ¼” Female – Angled with ball valve x ¼” Female – Straight
- Hose Length: 5 Ft (1.5m)