Large Pipe Clamp
Simply the biggest.
- Works on pipes between 3/4″ to 4 1/8″
- Perfect for commercial and refrigeration applications
- Single-hand operation
- Extremely accurate and quick
- Compact design
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology measures temperatures fast
Bigger and more accurate.
If you need to measure the temperatures on larger pipes, pick up a TC48 Large Pipe Clamp. It uses Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology to measure temperatures fast – in an instant. It’s unaffected by ambient air, wind, or moisture on the pipe. Measuring a whopping 4 1/8”, the TC48 is the biggest pipe clamp on the market, making it the ideal fit for commercial and refrigeration jobs.
But not too big.
We designed the TC48 to be easily used with one hand – that comes in handy for pipes that are hard to reach. Plus, with an extra-long six-foot cord, there’s no more crouching and squatting while taking pipe temperatures.
The TC48 features:
- Electrically conductive pipe contact surface compatibility
- Jaw range between 3/4″ to 4 1/8″ pipe diameter
- 300 meter Wireless range
- Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology thermocouple (nickel chromium / nickel aluminum)
- Type-K male mini plug for a universal fit
- Measurement Range: -46°C to 125°C (-50°F to 257°F)
- Stabilizes in seconds
- ±0.6°C (±1.0°F) after field calibration
- Waterproof, rugged, and built to withstand the rigors of field use
- Meets California’s Title 24 requirements
- (1) TC48 Large Pipe-Clamp Thermocouple
- (1) Emery Cloth for Cleaning Pipes
- Pipe Contact Surface Compatibility: Electrically conductive
- Pipe Size Compatibility: 3/4″ to 4 1/8″ (19.05mm to 104.78mm) OD
- Sensor Type: Rapid Rail™ thermocouple (nickel chromium / nickel aluminum)
- Plug Type: Type K male mini plug
- Measurement Range: -50°F to 257°F (-46°C to 125°C)
- Plastic body and wire insulation are designed to withstand a maximum continuous temperature of 257°F (125°C).
- Stabilization Time: 3 seconds typical
- Accuracy: ±4°F (±2.2°C) thermocouple only ±1.0°F (±0.6°C)after field calibration*
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8m)
- Weight: 0.56 lbs (255 g)