Job Link® System Flex Psychrometer Probe®
Amazingly flexible and even more accurate.
Powerful 300 meters (1000') wireless range w/no transmitter required
Communicates with Job Link App and Wireless Manifolds (SM380V/SM480V)
Strong magnetic hanger
Supply and return side switch
Job Link® System Psychrometer Probe
The JL3RH Job Link® System Psychrometer Probe has a long flexible wand and strong sliding magnet for easy measurements anywhere on the system. Get instant live readings from ducts, plenums, registers, or grilles for accurate diagnostics. Now handles extreme duct temperatures up to 121°C and as low as -40°C (250°F and as low as -40°F)!
A flexible wand with a powerful sliding magnet provides quick and easy measurements anywhere on the system.
- Place in critical locations based on system needs
- Requires only 3/8″ hole for duct testing
Connect to Job Link App or Wireless SM380VINT and SM480VINT Digital Manifolds
You can connect your psychrometers directly to both the Job Link app and the wireless SMAN™ Refrigerant Manifolds (3-port SM380V or 4-port SM480V) to see live air temperatures readings while you’re making adjustments to the system. Data log results in the manifolds, or include in Job Link System reports.
- 300 meters (1000') wireless signal with no transmitter required
- Powerful enough to go through most walk-in coolers and freezers
Return and supply indicator switch ensures you’re recording the right measurements in the correct place.
- Dry bulb
- Wet bulb
- Dew point
The JL3RH psychrometer probes are sold as individuals so you can use one or more at a time, or they come included in the Job Link Charge and Air Test Kit.
- Job Link System Flex Psychrometer Probe
- 1 Protective Slip Cover for Sensor Tip
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Operator’s Manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Minimum Device Requirement: BLE 4.0 devices running iOS® 7.0 or Android™ 5.0 (Latest compatibility at www.fieldpiece.com)
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA, NEDA 24A, IEC LR03
- Battery Life: 150 hours typical alkaline. LED blinks red when battery replacement is needed.
- Auto Power Off: 2 hours (APO can be disabled)
- Wireless Range: 1000 feet (300 meters) line of sight. Obstructions affect distance.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), 0 to 80% RH (with batteries removed)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per 1.8°F (32°F to 64°F, 82°F to 122°F), per 1°C (0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (150 g)
- Flexible Probe: 0.36″ (9mm) diameter; 9.25″ (235mm) length
- Relative Humidity (%RH)
Sensor Type: Capacitance polymer film
Hysteresis: ±1%RH typical (Excursion of 10% to 90% to 10%RH)
Measurement Range: 0%RH to 100%RH
Accuracy: (At 73.4°F (23°C))
±2.5% (10%RH to 90%RH); ±(5%) <10%RH, >90%RH
Response Time: 60 seconds typical for 90% of total range
Temperature Sensor Type: Precision thermistor
Measurement Range: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
Accuracy: ±(1°F) 32°F to 113°F, ±(0.5°C) 0°C to 45°C; ±(2°F) -4°F to 32°F, 113°F to 140°F, ±(1°C) -20°C to 0°C, 45°C to 60°C
Hoeveel systemen kan ik tegelijkertijd bekijken?
Welke metingen worden gedaan met de Fieldpiece JL3RH?
Wat is het draadloze bereik?
Kan mijn gereedschap draadloos verbinding maken met de manifold?