Pipe Clamp Thermocouple
Fast and accurate.
- Works on pipes between 3/8″ and 1 3/8″
- Ideal for residential and light commercial cooling systems
Get the right temp right away.
If you’re working with residential and light commercial cooling systems, use the TC24 Pipe-Clamp Thermocouple to get pipe temperatures fast even if it’s hot or windy outside. The TC24 measures temperatures from pipes that are fixed, at any angle, to walls or other surfaces. It’s designed to work on pipes or any other cylindrical surface between 3/8″ and 1 3/8″ and it connects to any measuring device with a Type-K thermocouple jack.
The TC24 features:
- Jaw range between 3/8” to 1 3/8” pipe diameter
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (±1°F) after field calibration (meets California’s Title 24 specifications)
- Temperature range: -46 to 125°C (-50 to 257ºF)
- Thermocouple conductors: Type-K nickel chromium/nickel aluminum
- Plug: Type-K thermocouple male mini plug
- Typical stabilization time: less than 30 seconds